Ah, it's Friday... Another workweek is about to come to a close. I'm hoping that his finds you doing well and looking forward to the weekend. I certainly am.
It's been a SUPER busy, cram-packed week for me. Lots to do and not enough hours in the day to do it all. Needless to say, I'm very glad this week is almost over.
I'm linking up again with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans and sharing the 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week.
Without further ado, here they are:
- There is a cute, and mean cuuuute, kindergarten girl that I have in therapy. Every time I see her, whether it be for therapy or just in passing in the halls, she is as happy as can be and has the biggest smile on her face. She is a fun kid to have in therapy and I thoroughly enjoy working with her.
- My Sunday date with my husband to see The Martian (it was fantastic!) and dinner afterwards.
- Seeing my principal dressed up like Mary from "Mary Had a Little Lamb" (bonnet, poofy hula hoop dress, staff, and all) trying to persuade a very stubborn goat (sheep substitute) to follow her down the hall. Needless to say, the goat kept our custodian busy with "call of nature cleanups."
- Completing my 2015 Goodreads Reading Challenge!
- Finishing my 52 report cards.
- Seeing Dirty Dancing The Classic Story on Stage. Nobody puts Baby in a corner!
- Free pie night at O'Charley's.
- Megan @ Semi Charmed Kind of Life has released the categories for her Winter 2015 Book Challenge. Some of the categories look tough, but I'm still looking forward to participating in this challenge.
- The meme. LOL!
- Taking today off from work, sleeping in, and starting my Fall Break a little early!