Happy Friday, everyone! I'm linking up again with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans to share 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week.
Before I start, however, I think it's only fair to say that this week had some HUGE shoes to fill given that I was on a cruise last week (click here for last week's 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week post). So, let's be real, there's no way this week stood any chance of comparing to last week! LOL! But, despite having to go back to work, getting up at o' dark thirty, and enduring my daily commute, I still found things that made me happy.
1) This comic.
2) This nostalgic meme. Anyone else remember wearing these masked Halloween costumes? I distinctly remember wearing an Incredible Hulk costume one year.
3) This PEANUTS comic.
4) Breakfast pizza Wednesdays at school. I know, I know... I've used breakfast pizza before, but it really makes me happy and makes my Wednesdays more worthwhile!
5) This comic.
6) The opportunity to wear jeans Monday through Thursday this week in exchange for a small donation to the United Way fundraising campaign. (Jeans are only allowed at my school on Fridays.)
7) One day when I gave a student his speech folder, he smelled it and said, "Ah, it smells like me."
I replied, "It does, huh? And what exactly do you smell like?"
He replied, "Like goodness..." Oh, brother... LOL!
8) Breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, and cooked apples) for lunch!
9) Listening to (and finishing) Double Whammy by Carl Hiaasen. Not the funniest of his books that I've read so far, but pretty good!
10) And last, but certainly not least, this Public Service Announcement about the time change this weekend.
Have a wonderful Halloween weekend and be sure to enjoy the extra hour of sleep on Sunday! Thanks for stopping by!