Happy Friday to you! All and all, it's been a good week and it's gone by pretty fast. Even though, I'm still feeling like this:
I'm linking up again with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans to share 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week. Here we go...
- Coming home from work and pulling into a CLEANER and LESS JUNKED UP garage. Cleaning it out took the greater part of last Sunday, but it was SOOOO worth it.
- My little, battery powered leaf blower. The battery doesn't last for a long time, but long enough to relocate the amount of leaves I need to.
- Lunch with a friend from work and a friend from work who is now retired.
- The sky Monday morning on my way to work.
- Some abnormal, but delightfully warm weather (70s) for early November!
- Having a very productive day off Tuesday (gubernatorial election day in Kentucky) and crossing some things off the to-do list.
- Dinner with two of my former carpool buddies.
- Halloween PEEPS...half price!
- This meme:
- And this:Have a great day and an even better weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!