I've been MIA from this linkup for a few weeks, so I'm going to take some liberties and extend the time frame.
10 Things That Made Me Happy
This Week During The Past Three Weeks
1. Spending some quality time with my family in WV over the holiday.
2. An absolutely stunning sunset one evening in WV, as viewed from my parents' house.
4. A low-key New Year's Eve - dinner out with a couple my husband and I are friends with.
5. Coming in to work Monday morning (after 2 weeks off) to find a clean desk. Cleaning it off before I left for break was a great idea.
6. Listening to some of the tales the kids tell after returning from break.
Kid: "Hey, Mrs. B, guess where I went over break."
Me: "I have no idea. Where?"
Kid: "To the North Pole."
Me: "You did, huh? What did you do there?"
Kid: "I played with penguins."
Me: "Sounds interesting. I guess next year you'll want to go to the south pole to play with polar bears."
Kid: "Yeah, that'd be awesome!"
7. Seeing the progress being made by the kids on the 3rd Grade Archery team. We only had 1 student out of 24 who completely missed the target every time during Monday's practice.
8. Selling a jacket on eBay within 8 hours of listing it! Cha-ching! $
9. Finishing up my report cards.
10. The $100 "stimulus" check I received from the city where I pay property taxes! Double cha-ching! $$ LOL!
Have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend! Thanks for stopping by!