- Watching the Winter X Games. I don't watch many televised sporting events, but I always watch the Winter X Games. In my next life, I want to be a snowboarder like Lindsey Jacobellis, Jamie Anderson, or Kelly Clark.
- I noticed this week that it's staying lighter longer in the evenings. Hallelujah! I am so over the darkness and gray of this winter!
- Listening to Colleen Hoover's most recent New Adult novel, November 9. It's really good!
- Listening to Zachary Webber, who is one of my two favorite audiobook narrators, narrate November 9.
- That my husband's cold symptoms, especially his deep, hacking nighttime cough finally subsided this week...
- ...and that he kept his cold to himself and didn't share the love.
- My monthly dinner with some former co-workers/carpool buddies.
- This week we had one day in the high 60s and one day in the high 50s. It was nice and very welcomed.
- I have a student who is working on middle consonants (he has a tendency to leave them out in words). Anyway, Thursday in therapy I gave him the word hatchet to say and it came out sounding like "hat shit." It took all I had not to make a face or burst out laughing. Apparently, he and I need to work on CH at some point in the future...
- A phone chat with a friend from college whom I don't see or talk with very often. It was good to catch up.
Linking up with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird
and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans
Have a wonderful weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!