Without further ado, here are 10 things that made me happy this week.
1) That Leonardo DiCaprio finally won an Oscar. It was quite obvious how happy (and maybe even relieved) he was. I can't help but be happy for him.
2) Watching Kate Winslet's emotional reaction to Leo's Best Actor win. That's friendship right there, folks.
4) A good checkup at the dentist! No cavities or needed procedures = a happy wallet = a happy me!
5) I noticed this week that it's getting lighter earlier in the mornings. Commuting in the early dawn light has been nice and I feel more awake when I get to work. Granted, this will be short lived because we change to Daylight Saving Time in 2 weeks... Ugh. That's when I'll return to driving to work in the dark again. I will enjoy it while I can!
|Taken at 7:10 am EST on 3.1.2016|
7) The very supportive and encouraging comments that I received this week in response to my post, A Letter to Cheryl Tiegs. I'm typically a pretty even keeled gal and an upbeat blogger, but I truly felt as if I had to address the issue that was weighing so heavily on my mind. Anyway, I was a bit apprehensive about sending my thoughts out into the blogosphere. Learning that I was not the only one feeling a bit perturbed with Ms. Tiegs made me feel much better.
8) I learned Thursday morning that I was chosen as the Friday Reflections Featured Writer for the week with my piece on Cheryl Tiegs. I am very, very honored.
9) Dinner out with two of my "sisters of the heart" to celebrate JG's birthday.
Hoping this finds you well and having a wonderful day! Have a great weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!