Friday, June 24, 2016

After - Hugh's Weekly Photo Challenge (Week 30)

The theme for this week's challenge is "after."  In my job, I spend a lot of time teaching kids various concepts such as location (in front of, beside, under, above) and sequence (first, then, next).  One thing I have learned through my years on the job is that it is difficult to teach the concept of before without also teaching the concept of after.  

Before the rains...


After the rains...


Sigh.  My mom's flowers were pretty while they lasted...  As always, thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Interested in my previous photo submissions? Click below.
OpenVintage - Distance - Music - Sweet - Calm Behind - Under - Wrong Position - Love - Games - Rust - Faces - Stripes



Linking up with Hugh's Views and News

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ericka. Although our gardens need plenty of water during the warm months of Summer, it is always sad when the rain makes the flowers look like they've been on a very long night out. I hope your mum's flowers recovered.��
    Thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...