Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Five Things I Haven't Done... Yet


It's been said that imitation is the highest form of flattery.   This post was stolen inspired by Micah @ Unabashedly Me.  Without any further ado, here are five things that I haven't done... yet.


Been pregnant
I feel pretty certain that this will not change.

Bungee jumped off of any perfectly good structure
Again, I feel pretty certain that this will not change anytime in the foreseeable future.

Watched The Sound of Music
I've seen the stage musical, but not the movie starring Julie Andrews.  If the opportunity presented itself, then I might watch it.  Let's just say that I'm not opposed to watching it.

Attended the Kentucky Derby
Here's the interesting thing - I live less than five miles away from Churchill Downs, where the Kentucky Derby is held every May.  Even with my geographic proximity, I don't think I will ever attend.  It's rather pricey and very, very crowded.  I'm very content continuing the tradition with my speech path buddies of attending Thurby (the racing that occurs on the Thursday before the Derby).

Visited all 50 States
I'm working on this one.  I'm up to 33 and now that I've lifted the time constraint (it used to be before I turned 50, but now it's simply before I die), I think, I hope that I'll change this one day.


What's something you haven't done yet?  Whatever it is, do you think you'll ever do it?  Please feel free to share.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I think visiting all 50 states is a good challenge. I might check out how many of the UK's counties I've visited and try to work on that. I'm definitely not going to ever do a bungee jump. I've been pregnant 3 times despite announcing to my husband after the first time that I was never going to do it again! lol and as a result I have seen The Sound of Music several times and listened to my children and their cousins performing the songs a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie was a good singer of course. But it's one heck of a cheese fest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...