Tuesday, December 5, 2017

My Christmas Not To Do List


Bake cookies
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to, but I just can't resist them once they are baked.  They are ticking time bombs and reek havoc on my relatively new weight management lifestyle.

Wear an ugly Christmas sweater
I don't think I've ever even owned a Christmas sweater, ugly or pretty, for that matter...

Watch any Christmas movie that was made for Lifetime or the Hallmark Channel
I just can't...

Wear matching pajamas with my husband and step kids and pose in front of the Christmas tree for a picture
These are cute and all, but I think this Christmas trend has finally run its course.  And besides, my husband would think that I had lost my mind.

Send Christmas cards with glitter on them
Trust me - glitterless Christmas cards are few and far between! It's all fun and games until someone gets glitter in their eye.

Shop 'til I drop
I don't like shopping even under the best of circumstances, let alone in the midst of the frenzy of the holiday shopping season.

Attend a performance of The Nutcracker
I saw the abbreviated kid-version of The Nutcracker some years ago.  That's when I realized I had never seen the full-length version so I made plans to see it the following year.  I am glad that I saw it, but that experience taught me that ballet just isn't my thing. I know some people make it an annual tradition, but I'll pass.


What are some things on your Christmas Not-To-Do List?


Inspired by Jana @ Jana Says

3 comments:

  1. Shop till I drop I am like you can't stand shopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friend's favorite sayings is, "glitter is the herpes of the craft world." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donate to the Salvation Army bell ringers. It's the biggest scam ever. All these people who are so good at being careful with their money are like:

    "Woo hoo, a bell and a red kettle - I can totally give this random stranger my untraceable cash."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...