Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books by Favorite Authors That I Haven't Read


After I Do
Evidence of the Affair



The Sentry
Taken
The Promise
The Wanted



Firefly Lane



Find Her
Look for Me



Native Tongue
Skin Tight
Stormy Weather
Star Island 
Skink - No Surrender



Us Against You
And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer



Yes, I realize that I listed sixteen instead of ten...  LOL!  

What are some books by your favorite author(s) that you haven't read yet?

Linking up with:


    Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 

    3 comments:

    1. Umm...I have to read SOMETHING by Taylor Jenkins Reid. I hear awesome things, I just haven't read anything by her yet!

      -Lauren
      www.shootingstarsmag.net

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I'd recommend The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo or Maybe in Another Life.

        Delete
    2. These authors are all new to me. I hope you get around to reading them soon.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...