Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Things I'm Sorry, Not Sorry For



...that I will watch Jaws, The Breakfast Club, Back to the Future, Desperately Seeking Susan, and Adventures in Babysitting every time I find it on TV.

...that I hide goodies in my house so that no one else will eat them.

...that I don't wear makeup, hell - I don't even own makeup.

...that I typically go to work with my hair wet at least 3 days a week.

...that there are times when I don't want to attend social gatherings.

...that I don't check my work email once I get home.

...that I will laugh while watching someone indulge in a lengthy selfie photo shoot.

...that I cringe whenever I see someone making the obnoxious duckface.

...that I will judge you based on how you treat the elderly, wait staff, and animals.

...that I am a staunch user of the Oxford comma.

...that if given the choice between current pop music and music  of the 80's, I will always choose the 80s.

...that my facial expressions will probably tell you exactly what I'm thinking.


Is there anything that you're sorry, not sorry for?  

As always, thanks for stopping by!


Linking up with:





*Inspired by Betsy @ Musings of a Museum Fanatic's post

6 comments:

  1. The hair one made me laugh. I used to go with damp hair in a braid, and take it out around lunchtime and it'd be nice and wavy for the rest of the day. So every day, I went with two hairstyles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of me, too... wet hair in the a.m. and Lord knows what kind of hair in the p.m. after it's dried. It might be curly, might be wavy, might be limp and stringy... LOL!

      Delete
  2. I try to become part of the lengthy selfie photo shoot - photobombing is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for the first two (we don’t have cable and I avoid keeping goodies in the house because I’m a bottomless pit), I could’ve written this. So nice to know that there are others like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of this list and your choices, some of them might be on a list I would make.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...