Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Tuesday Topics - Three Things for Which I Am Grateful



For an unlikely friendship that started around a year ago and continues today.



That the transfer to my new school went through without a hitch.  Seriously, I have been patiently waiting for the speech path who had been at that school to retire for about four years.  When she announced her retirement would be official one quarter into the new school year, I feared my chances of the transfer going through might be thwarted because the district I work for frowns upon transfers once the school year has started.

For the support of my friends and family as I've embarked upon this job change.  I'm not particularly a fan of change.  So, even though this transfer is what I wanted, leaving my old school was still difficult.  Without my support system, I'm not sure I would've fared as well as I have.  Thanks, guys...


What are some things you're grateful for?  Have a good one!


Linking up with Jenn @ Quirky Pickings (even though she's on hiatus at the moment)


8 comments:

  1. yay for the transfer to your new school going well! i'm not sure which district you work in but the one KC works in is the same with transfers once the school year has started. which i get, but whatever. you've gotta do what works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your move to the new school went well. That's stressful times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank.you! It's been rather stressful, but I'm hanging in there. I'm just happy it actually went through!

      Delete
  3. lady, i love you. thanks for doing this even though i didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...