Today I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish and participating in their weekly Top Ten Tuesday feature post. (To learn more about TTT, click here.) This week's theme is -
TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY
TO BE READ LIST
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid - Why? Well, because I have yet to read anything from TJR that I didn't like.
- My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - Why? Because so many people I know in the blogosphere has really enjoyed it and I think I will, too.
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls* - Why? Because the author spent part of her childhood in Welch, WV, which is approximately 20 miles from my hometown and where my paternal grandparents once lived.
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio - Why? I want to see the movie, but I want to read the book first.
- The Sentry by Robert Crais - Why? Because it is the next one in the series that I've been reading for the past three years.
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celest Ng - Why? Because I loved Everything I Never Told You and though the writing was superb. I've heard nothing but good things about this one, too.
- Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows by Meera Syal - Why? Because it sounds cute and funny.
- Eat Pray Love Made Me Do It by Elizabeth Gilbert - Why? Eat Pray Love had a significant impact on my life many years ago. I'm just interested to read how it impacted the lives of others.
- The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan - Why? Someone within the past couple weeks, probably for the mostly Show Us Your Books linkup, had read this and shared her thoughts on it. I immediately added it to my TBR list on Goodreads and I bought it.
- Every Anxious Wave by Mo Daviau - Why? Because I got it cheap and the premise has me intrigued.
*Already in progress.
What are some books on your TBR? Have a great day!