Friday, June 28, 2019

My Happy List - What I Enjoyed in June (Vol. 9)



In keeping with my plan to periodically "check-in" and share some of the things that have brought me enjoyment, (ENJOY is my word of the year, after all), please allow me to share a sampling of the things that I enjoyed in June.

I enjoyed...

June 1 - a much needed, 90-minute deep tissue massage.

3 & 4 - the absolutely lovely weather - high 60s/low 70s, sunny, and low humidity - that I was able to take advantage of for two morning walks.


9 - watching the musical Hamilton at the Kentucky Center for the Arts.



12 - drifting along the Martha Brae River in Jamaica on a bamboo raft with R and my folks.


13 - getting to play with a stingray and some starfish off the coast of Grand Cayman.



14 - the talent show as performed by crew members of the MSC Armonia.


16 - hanging out with my parents during our cruise's final day at sea, not doing anything in particular, but just enjoying each other's company.


19 - sighting summer's first chicory in my favorite park.



25 - running into my former principal and friend while walking at the park.

26 - a long, overdue phone conversation with my friend, S.


Happy Friday and ...


Linking up with:



2 comments:

  1. Now that's a list! I'm awful about flower identification, but I think I saw chicory blooming in California on a recent trip. I think if I had a deep tissue massage right now, the masseuse might charge me double!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! I may have to do a similar one. Can't believe you got to see Hamilton! That must have been awesome!

    With Love,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...