- Reading The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson, well, sort of… Keep reading.
- Listening to… Okay, okay… I’m not technically reading The Kind Worth Killing, I'm actually listening to it on audiobook.
- Watching last season’s episodes of The Black List. My husband and I like to DVR shows with the intention of watching them later. Sometimes “later” is much, much later. Right now, we are really behind, but hey - that’s just how we roll!
- Needing Fall Break. C'mon Fall Break... Just 4 days, 8 hours, and 59 minutes to go!
- Planning to leave for work shortly.
- Wanting this terrible, lingering cough (I was sick last week) to go away. I swear, sometimes I really think I am hacking up a lung!
- Enjoying the warm, but not too warm autumn weather. I'm trying to make the most of these days, because they won't last much longer.
- Hoping that report cards don't take more than 8 hours to complete this week.
- Wearing work clothes (polo shirt, pants - very basic uniform).
- Eating Honeycrisp apples, baby! It’s apple season and Honeycrisps are my FAVORITE. I'm eating myself into a Honeycrisp coma!
- Dreaming of a white, sandy beach with clear blue water lapping the shore...
What have you been up to lately?
Happy Monday to you! May the workweek treat you kindly! Thanks for stopping by!