- That we made our flight from Cincinnati to Ft. Lauderdale last Saturday morning. (Honestly, there was a point where I truly didn't think we were going to make it!)
- This dancing waiter who loved to shake his bon-bon.
- Watching Pitch Perfect 2 on a lounger on the Lido deck while sailing somewhere between the Bahamas and the U.S. Virgin Islands. (PP2 wasn't nearly as funny as the first one, but watching it under the starry sky was very cool.)
- Creme brûlée.
- Waking up to a view like this...
St. Thomas Harbor, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Listening to a book while relaxing on the beach.
Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
- Our nightly towel creature creations.
- Swimming with sea turtles.
Near Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Playing BINGO. Yes, yes... I admit it. I love playing BINGO on cruises. I never win, but I love playing just the same!
- Watching this guy turn a 300 lb. ice chunk into an ice carving (sea horse) in under 10 minutes one afternoon.
- BONUS! Spending some much needed time with this guy.
- My GoPro camera (for capturing great underwater photos like in #8 and #11).
- BONUS! Sleeping semi-late and taking afternoon naps.
- BONUS! Omelets and hot chocolate for breakfast.
- BONUS! No 5:45am wake up alarms, no work, no commuting, no paperwork, no IEPs, no report cards, no gridlock, no stress...
- BONUS! Seeing that the leaves changed while we were on our cruise. When we left, the trees were still predominately green, but we returned home to true fall foliage.
Sunday, October 25, 2015
10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week Vol. 5
Yep, I'm a tad late in linking up with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans as to share 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week, but I have a very good reason (which will be evident in my list). So, without further ado...