I know I chose this theme last week, but I'm going to use it again because I've found a lot of funny memes lately on Facebook. Apparently, I am connected with a lot of meme lovin' people.
FAVORITE RECENT FACEBOOK MEMES AND/OR CARTOONS
|LOL! This one creaked me up!|
|Even now, with my step kids being 16 and 19 years old, this still rings very true in my household.|
|Whomever thought the concept and use of irregular plurals was a good idea really needs to be strung up, tarred and feathered, something... I know, I know, that person is probably dead by now, but still...|
|Consider yourself warned...|
|A little speech pathology humor here. LOL!|
|I know I certainly did. Now I want some Bugles.|
|I looked this one up just to see if it was accurate and sure enough it is. A-ha had to release this song three times before it took off in the U.S. in 1985. I still think it is one of the coolest videos ever. To view the video, click here.|
- Going to West Virginia last weekend to visit my family.
- "Kitchen talks" with my mom.
- Hanging out with my 83 year old grandfather and 82 year old grandmother.
- Autumn decorations.
- Apple pie.
- The Martian by Andy Weir. I honestly didn't expect to like this book as much as I have. I'm not really into sci-fi, but I thoroughly enjoyed this audiobook.
- Despite having bronchitis and laryngitis and having to take a sick day on Tuesday, I made the most of the day at home. I sat outside, enjoyed the sunshine and the warm temps, and did my part to keep my germs to myself and reduce any further contamination in my house.
- My monthly dinner date with my former co-workers/carpool buddies.
- My roommate at work. Anytime you get a new roommate, you run the risk of not hitting it off. My roommate and I not only have hit it off, but we've really become pretty good friends in a short amount of time. I've really enjoyed getting to know her.
- This picture: