As I contemplated this week's TTT topic, I took several factors into account. The first is that I must have read or listened to the book in 2015 and in order for a book to make my list, it needed to have received a 4 or 5 star rating from me. Another requirement is that I had to have thought about the book a lot after I finished reading it, in other words, the story and the characters had to stay with me after the story ended. The third and final factor I took into consideration is whether or not I recommended a certain book to friends and family.
Without further ado, here are my:
TOP TEN FAVORITE BOOKS (THAT I READ) IN 2015
- Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler
- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
- A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
- YOU by Caroline Kepnes
- Dumplin' by Julie Murphie
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- The Martian by Andy Weir
- The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
So, what do you think? What books would make/made your Top Ten of 2015? Thanks for stopping by!