Linking up with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans for their weekly installment of 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week.
1. Watching a Christmas classic from my childhood.
3. Examining the 15 years worth of ornaments that blanket the tree and remembering the students who have gave them to me.
4. Getting to be the "elf mover" for a friend and coworker who uses it in her classroom. Every afternoon, after the kids have left for the day, I relocate "Tinsel" to his new spot for the next day. I thoroughly enjoy this simple, little task.
5. Listening to the audiobook Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler. The small town in the book could've been my own, just in a different region of the country, and the characters in the book were so familiar that I felt as if I could've grown up with them. So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed it.
6. A quiet and delicious dinner out with my husband last Saturday to celebrate his birthday.
7. Creme brûlée for dessert after the wonderful birthday dinner (#6).
8. This old picture of my hometown that someone shared online.
9. Dinner out with some great ladies that I had the privilege to work with several years ago.
10. Cinnamon scented pinecones.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!