Friday, November 6, 2015

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week (Vol. 7)


Happy Friday to you!  All and all, it's been a good week and it's gone by pretty fast.  Even though, I'm still feeling like this:
I'm linking up again with Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird and Lindsay @ The Flynnigans to share 10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week. Here we go... 

  1. Coming home from work and pulling into a CLEANER and LESS JUNKED UP garage.  Cleaning it out took the greater part of last Sunday, but it was SOOOO worth it.
  2. My little, battery powered leaf blower.  The battery doesn't last for a long time, but long enough to relocate the amount of leaves I need to.  
  3. Lunch with a friend from work and a friend from work who is now retired.
  4. The sky Monday morning on my way to work. 
  5. Some abnormal, but delightfully warm weather (70s) for early November!
  6. Having a very productive day off Tuesday (gubernatorial election day in Kentucky) and crossing some things off the to-do list.
  7. Dinner with two of my former carpool buddies.
  8. Halloween PEEPS...half price!
  9. This meme:
  10. And this:
    Have a great day and an even better weekend!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love all of these. Your last quote is perfect and so true for me. I do crazy!! You should link this up at the two parties I mentioned in my Thankful Friday post this week. They would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of the memes. :) We've had Indian Summer weather here the last 1-2 weeks. It's been warmer this week than it was in September for crying out loud.

    Beautiful picture of the sky you too, as well.

    Have an amazing weekend my dear! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok seriously, i don't want to jinx it, but the weather is gorgeous. this time last year i swear we already had the fireplace going and i was dressing like it was winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, next week looks pretty decent, not as great as this week, but not too shabby! We'll just have to make the most of it while we can! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. That sky really is gorgeous and we have had lovely weather too but I am freezing tonight!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. 10 ... I'm going to give a big amen!!

    That sky is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be ECSTATIC to have a clean garage! At least clean enough so that my car would fit & I don't have to squeeze around clutter to get in the house, lol! But that's the man's territory, & I don't want to just, "take care" of his things. Love the memes! I could totally use a maid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am adamant that half of the garage is free of junk and debris so that I can park my car in it and use the garage for what it's true purpose is! LOL! My husband's tools, junk, and general crap has a tendency to multiply over the course of a year and it slowly encroaches into my half of the garage. That's when I know it's time to clean out. My husband is fearful of turning me loose in the garage, so that's why he helps me. He knows he will more than likely lose some stuff that he needs. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those memes! I wish I had a maid too...sigh. Oh and how good is decluttering?! I am looking forward to having a good declutter by the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...