Sooooo.... In light of all these factors, here is my tardy post of my incomplete list of
1) I found out Thursday that I was chosen as the weekly featured writer on Mackenzie's blog, Reflections from Me. I was quite surprised and very honored. Click here to read my piece.
2) Hidden Bodies by Carolyn Kepnes dropped on Tuesday. I have been eagerly awaiting this sequel since I finished YOU in August.
3) Santino Fontana is back, reprising his narrative role as Joe, the stalker I can't help but root for, in the audiobook version of Hidden Bodies. I swear, I could listen to Mr. Fontana read the telephone book... His voice is pure bliss.
4) Speaking of Santino, he liked my tweet. (Gush) Yes, apparently I have a celebrity voice crush.
5) The shows for the 2016-17 Broadway in Louisville season were announced yesterday. I'm a season subscriber and admit that this current year's selections are rather...meh. But, I am super excited for next year's lineup! I've been waiting to see Kinky Boots for 3 or 4 years!
6) A celebratory birthday lunch for one of my teammates at work. It was reminiscent of our old "lunch bunch" days when we were all able to eat together years ago.
7) Red Velvet Cake Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Oh. My. Gosh...
8) Conversations with my roommate at work. It's great to have a roommate that you can get along with, even better when you have a roommate that you like and enjoy talking with.
What were some things that made you happy this week? Feel like sharing? If so, don't be shy...
I hope this finds you having a wonderful Friday and gearing up for a great weekend. As always, thanks for stopping by!