As of March 31, I have accumulated 405 points (out of a possible 500):
200 - First round points (Finished Feb. 21; tied 6th place finisher)
180 - Bonus round points to date
25 - Bonus points to date (for using books in bonus round that have been previously used by other participants as denoted with * below)
BONUS ROUND 180/250 points!
- 10 pts. Any book that is at least 200 pages long - Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes Read February 24-29
- 15 pts.* A book that starts with D - Dear Mr. You by Mary-Louise Parker Read March 5-9
- 15 pts.* A book with a 4 word title - Maybe in Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid Read February 21-23
- 20 pts. A book with “mother,” “father,” “daughter,” “son”, or “child" in title (plurals are allowed) - My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni
- 25 pts. A currently ranked “most popular author” on Amazon that is NEW TO ME - Me Before You by Jojo Moyes*
- 25 pts. A book set in any country in Asia - Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan Read March 28-
- 30 pts.* A book with a season in the title - One Summer by David Baldacci Read March 21-25
- 35 pts.* A funny book from the Buzzfeed list - Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut March 10-12
- 35 pts.* A book that is a favorite of a friend or family member - The Help by Kathryn Stockett (favorite of my mom's) Read March 12-19
- 40 pts. A book published in the year I was born - Six Days of the Condor by James Grady Read March 1-4
I will share my thoughts/reviews on the books I read during the month of March on Tuesday April 12 in my monthly installment of Recently Read.
Are you participating in Erin's challenge? If so, how's it going? As always, thanks for stopping by!