Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books with the Numbers 1-10 in the Title


Ready Player One by Ernest Cline


Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus


Three Shirt Deal by Stephen J. Cannell


Four to Score by Janet Evanovich


Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt


Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid


The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid


Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich


Nine Women, One Dress by Jane L. Rosen


The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware


BONUS:  11/22/63 by Stephen King




I will admit that I was very tempted to use the first ten titles of Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series for this prompt, but where would be the fun in that?  LOL! I have read or listened to all of these books, with the exception of the bonus book,11/23/1963, which has been on my TBR forever.




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 

7 comments:

  1. Across Five Aprils does look interesting.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Across Five Aprils back in high school and it made a significant impression on me to where I still remember it (25+ years later)!

      Delete
  2. Some good looking books here. I loved that Stephen King and can't believe I forgot to put it on my list. I want to read both Evelyn Hugo and Daisy Jones sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely recommend pretty much ANY book by Taylor Jenkins Reid! Evelyn Hugo and Daisy Jones are two of my faves!

      Delete
  3. ROFL! Janet Evanovich was the first person that came to mind when I saw today's topic (plus James Patterson and his Women's Murder Club series), so I can't blame you there.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine Women, One Dress was way better than I expected it to be. I found myself shamelessly invested in all of the characters. I loved Two Can Keep a Secret, and wish she was doing something with Three next, but looking forward to her followup of One Of Us Is Lying. Daisy Jones and the Six was my first TJR novel, and I really enjoyed it! The Seven Husbands is on my TBR. Can you believe I've only read the first Stephanie Plum book?! Haha, just couldn't get in to it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...