Okay, okay... I'm taking a bit of liberty here. Last week was the last week of school for students, so it's fair to say that last week was CRAZY, INSANELY BUSY for me. I had planned to participate in the link last Friday, but as you have probably already deduced, due to factors beyond my control, including exhaustion, I missed it.
1) Hearing tales of my grandpa's 84th birthday party. Although I hate that I couldn't be there, the fact that my beloved grandpa is still alive and doing rather well makes me very happy.
2) Listening to Cary Elwes' audiobook, As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales of the Making of The Princess Bride. Listening to it feels as if the cast of the movie decided to come to house to regale me in their memories and behind the scene moments.
3) That the 2015-16 school year is in the books! AMEN! I love working with kids, don't get me wrong, but Lord have mercy! They need a break. I need a break. We all need a break.
4) Watching the Indianapolis 500. I'm not a car racing fan by any stretch of the imagination, but watching the Indy 500 has been a tradition for me since I first viewed it live in 1998.
5) On Wednesday, I cleaned out my husband's dresser drawers and his part of the closet. I gathered up 2 trash bags full of clothes that were either 1) out of style, 2) no longer fit him, or 3) simply worn out.
6) Celebrating the retirement of two fellow speech pathologists at work.
7) Seeing a coworker this week whom I haven't seen in over a month. She is currently battling cancer and has been off on medical leave.
8) Finalizing the last of the details for my Vegas trip in July.
9) Finding a sentimental t-shirt that I've been missing for over a year. (It was in my husband's clothes...)
10) This meme:
Hoping this finds you having had a good week and gearing up for an even better weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!
Linking up with: