Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Summer Break By the Numbers


Although summer still has about nine weeks left, summer, for me, is drawing to a close as I go back to work today.  In the spirit of CBS Sunday Morning's "By the Numbers" segments, allow me to present my Summer Break By the Numbers:

Mornings I Awoke With No Alarm Clock - 50
Total States Visited - 8
States I Crossed Off My "To Visit" List - 2 
National Parks Visited - 6
Flights Taken - 2
Pictures Taken During Trip Out West - 848
Movies Watched in Theaters - 1
Days Spent in West Virginia - 12
Items Sold on eBay - 0
Amount Spent on Back-to-School Items For My Room - $32.48
Number of Items Purchased Bearing Superman Logo - 2
Audiobooks Listened To - 4
Bags of "Stuff" Removed From My Stepson's Room (after he moved out) - 6
Miles Walked - 168
Hours Spent Sanding the Wainscot in the Remodeled Bedroom - 3
Number of Paint Sample Swatches Picked Up From Lowe's - 15
Pounds Lost - 2
Blog Entries Published - 20 (including this one)
Hours Spent Outside - countless


What are some of your Summer and/or Summer Break numbers?

Linking up with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...