Thursday, December 13, 2018

Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men...



Things I Meant to Do This Year...  But Didn't

Paint the hallway leading from the great room to the bedrooms
Finish Erin's 9th Reading Challenge
Read/listen to 45 books this year (Goodreads Challenge)
Celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary in Hawaii
See the musical Waitress
Sell more things on eBay (I sold some stuff, just not as much as I intended to)
Spend time on the water kayaking with my 'yak buddies
Go on a girls' weekend getaway with my best friend
Complete the Blog All About It Challenge




Things I Didn't Plan to Do This Year...  But Did

Replace carpet in master bedroom with hardwood
Celebrate my 15th wedding anniversary in the Florida Keys
Fall in love with the Florida Keys
Hike/climb to the top of Angel's Landing in Zion National Park
Completely gut and renovate both spare bedrooms (we planned to only renovate one)
Enjoy hiking as much as I do
Watch all seven seasons of Sons of Anarchy in their entirety again
Attend the March for Our Lives demonstration


What's something you planned to do this year but didn't?  Or is there something you didn't plan to do but did?



Linking up with:





*Inspired by Steph's post

6 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the keys and hope you get to do more kayaking this coming year

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got a lot accomplished that you did not even know you wanted to do! HA! I also removed my carpet and laid Pergo. I actually did my whole condo myself and it left me feeling very accomplished! LOL! I am now following you from random-ocity - you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant to sell more stuff on Ebay this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I planned to go to Europe this year and that didn't happen. But I didn't plan to move from Chicago to Austin and here I am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have seen from my 18 in 18 list that I have failed on lots of things but we did do a trip to Canada (Montreal) and celebrated Thanksgiving in Vermont. They weren't on the plan at the start of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...