Monday, December 31, 2018

Things I Did in 2018 (That I Have Never Done Before)



Hiked (as opposed to simply taking a walk)

Watched a state legislative session in person

Visited Colorado and New Mexico 

Was featured in yearbooks for two different elementary schools

Sat with a faculty other than Heritage Elementary on opening day

Visited the Southernmost Point in the Continental U.S.

Operated a power sander

Shopped at IKEA

Helped rip up carpet

Ate Key Lime Pie

Ate Lobster Mac-n-Cheese

~~~

What's something you did this year that you've never done before?

Wishing you a blessed and very Happy New Year!



Linking up with:


7 comments:

  1. I love that you hadn't shopped at IKEA before! I live way too close to one now and I am always there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True story! The nearest IKEA is about 125 miles away, so it's not really convenient to go there. I can see, if you lived close to one, where it would be a place to frequently shop. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year to you. I visited Montreal in 2018. Hadn't done that before. We also went away for Christmas which was first for us. Probably a few more but can't include shopping at IKEA! I do that fairly often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you! Hoping that you enjoyed Montreal and your Christmas trip!

      Delete
  3. Took my mom and daughter on a cruise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I trust they (and you) had a great time! Happy New Year!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...